Sunday, November 26, 2006

Yet another advantage to Tablets...

While I haven't written in a while, that isn't because there is nothing new to say (in fact there is lots of news on the BIT front, mostly about a newer program called BeST that is being regularly updated) but mostly because life is just too hectic to even sit and think let alone put my thoughts down.

But there is one thing about Tablets that I discovered today that is a huge boon to those of us who are somewhat klutzy...

Sitting by my wife in church this morning, taking my notes on my Tablet as usual, I accidentally brushed her nice light-colored sweater with the tip of my pen. Let me tell you, digital ink makes significantly less mess than regular ink!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enterprise Security Magazine is one of the best digital printed magazine which features the latest technology and security trends used in the enterprises. It unfolds the security advancements in various enterprises with the help of insights from proficient CIOs and technologists.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home